Welcome to the Cornish Collection
Cornish Collection offers over 100 beautifully appointed holiday properties in the Looe area. Ranging from quaint holiday cottages, and barn conversions through to luxury apartments and houses. Our properties can accommodate between 2 – 14 so there is something for everybody.
In all of our Cornish self catering holiday properties we strive to provide the highest standards of cleanliness combined with the latest facilities. Properties are inspected annually by VisitBritain so guests can be confident of standards.
On call is a dedicated team, with extensive knowledge of the accommodation we handle in Looe allowing us to offer an unrivalled level of service. We are more than happy to discuss any specific needs or queries that you may have, you can also visit the website for full details and availability of all cottages.
- Sea View
- Beach Nearby
- Dog Friendly
- Garden views
- Wood-burning stoves
- Group Visits
- Rural & Countryside
- Linen provided
- Ground Floor Bedrooms
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- EV Charging
- Games Room
Looe is a small coastal town and fishing port located in Cornwall. The town is situated within an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and boasts beautiful coastal views, including cliffs, beaches, and the harbour.
What can you do during your stay?
- Take a trip out to Looe Island
- Spend days at the beach
- Enjoy meals out, cream teas and icecreams at any of numberous wonderful restaurants and cafes in town
- Go walking along the magnificent South West Coast Path
- Visit the Monkey Sanctuary
- Go crabbing at Looe Harbour
- Explore the fishing village of Polperro
- Go on a Sea Safari
- Visit Porfell Wildlife Park
- Get the heart pumping at nearby Adrenalin Quarry
- Take the train to Liskeard along the delightful Looe Valley Line
- The list really does go on and on!
See Looe for yourself via our real time web cams
“Have used Cornish collection 7 or 8 times over the past few years as we visit Looe often as we can. Every property we have stayed in has been lovely and the service received from Cornish collection has been excellent. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Cornish collection to others & they'll be my default choice next time too. Cheers & keep up the good work.”
Just a few of the properties we have available:
ARCHES NO 1
- Arches No 1 is a newly refurbished holiday apartment fresh on the market for 2024. Sitting in a fantastic position overlooking the river mouth in Looe, it is a stunning apartment that boasts everything you need for a relaxing and memorable stay. The property sleeps four people in two spacious double bedrooms.
- Moohey is a delightful family property, a perfect mix of the countryside and the seaside, being in a rural location with lovely grounds and yet just 5 minutes from the beach. Internally the barn has been converted to a high standard throughout offering comfortable accommodation for up to 8 guests. The main living space is a large open-plan, lounge kitchen diner, full of character with its high beamed ceilings and wood burning stove. The perfect space for the family to come together and enjoy time cooking, chatting, playing a game, or just quietly snuggling up in front of a good film with the warmth of the wood burner. The kitchen is well-equipped for those who like to cook and there is a large dining table to enjoy the goodies the chefs prepare!
- Sundew has been fully refurbished for 2024 and is just beautiful. Every attention to detail has been thought of throughout the works to ensure guests' comfort and enjoyment, and the result is a classical, luxurious, and welcoming space. Perfectly located on the main harbourside street in Looe, the apartment is within easy reach of the beach (less than 5 minute stroll), shops, cafes, restaurants, and the pubs of old Looe. Sleeps 2.
ROCK TOWERS 10
- Rock Towers apartments offer stylish accommodation close to the centre of the ancient port of Looe and with superb sea views. Apartment 10 is a stunning apartment with every room besides the family bathroom overlooking the sea. There is an open plan lounge, dining and kitchen space with access from the kitchen out on to the balcony overlooking the river mouth - the perfect spot to sit and enjoy the comings and goings of the boats in Looe Bay and river throughout the day. Sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms.
Discover your Cornwall
Long sandy beaches, hidden coves, rugged moorland, quaint fishing villages, deep wooded valleys, bustling seaside resorts, industrial heritage, rocky headlands, colourful gardens, idyllic rivers and a bijou city, Cornwall has a bit of everything for those who want to explore.
Your weekly dose of Cornish cheer!
When you can’t be in your favourite place all the time, catch up on the latest stories, upcoming events, holiday ideas, and offers with a newsletter straight to your inbox. Terms and Conditions / GDPR compliance: by providing personally identifiable information Visit Cornwall will use it to provide you with ongoing information about their products and services. No one from Visit Cornwall will rent, sell or lease this personally identifiable information to other companies or individuals.
Find us on socials and stay connected with the Cornwall you love.