Welcome to The Penthouse, Mevagissey
Nare Court is a beautifully designed, maritime style building. Situated on a clifftop overlooking the sea and Mevagissey harbour, the Penthouse dominates the harbour entrance.
In a location officially designated as an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, Nare Court is blessed with one of the most spectacular settings in Cornwall.
- Linen provided
- Sea View
- Beach Nearby
- Overlooking the picturesque fishing village of Mevagissey
- Ideal base on the South Cornwall coastline
- Just 2 miles from The Lost Gardens of Heligan
About The Penthouse, Mevagissey
- The Penthouse sleeps four
- Double bedroom with super kingsize bed, 42” flat screen TV and DVD, en-suite shower and toilet, a twin bedroom, bathroom with spa bath
- Open-plan kitchen, dining area, lounge with floor to ceiling glass doors opening onto private 25ft balcony
- Double glazed floor to ceiling panoramic glass doors & windows
- Luxurious bathrooms & kitchens
- Free superfast wifi
- 50" cinema style flat screen TV
- Exclusive and private, yet only 5 minutes walk to restaurants & shops
- Free private on-site parking
- High specification facilities - dishwisher/ washing machine/ CD player/ DVD player
- All bed linen & bathroom towels provided
- Open all year
“If there really is such a place as Heaven on Earth, then I have been there - the Penthouse, Nare Court in Mevagissey.”Kathryn Crawford
What can you do during your stay?
- Explore the South West Coast Path towards Gorran Haven to the west or Fowey to the east
- Visit Eden Project (10 miles)
- Spend a few hours at the Lost Gardens of Heligan (2 miles)
- Discover the secrets of Charlestown Shipwreck & Heritage Centre (8 miles)
- Try out watersports at Pentewan Sands or Porthpean beach (3 miles)
- Visit the historic market town of St Austell (9 miles
- Look around the quaint harbour towns of Mevagissey or Fowey (15 miles)
- Walk around the historic port of Charlestown; home of the tall ships (8 miles)
- Gorran Haven
- Par Sands
- Pentewan Sands
Discover your Cornwall
Long sandy beaches, hidden coves, rugged moorland, quaint fishing villages, deep wooded valleys, bustling seaside resorts, industrial heritage, rocky headlands, colourful gardens, idyllic rivers and a bijou city, Cornwall has a bit of everything for those who want to explore.
Your weekly dose of Cornish cheer!
When you can’t be in your favourite place all the time, catch up on the latest stories, upcoming events, holiday ideas, and offers with a newsletter straight to your inbox. Terms and Conditions / GDPR compliance: by providing personally identifiable information Visit Cornwall will use it to provide you with ongoing information about their products and services. No one from Visit Cornwall will rent, sell or lease this personally identifiable information to other companies or individuals.
Find us on socials and stay connected with the Cornwall you love.