Welcome to Boscrowan Farm
Why stay at Boscrowan
• Award winning self–catering holiday accommodation just outside Penzance, Cornwall
• Minutes by car from the A30 with plenty of parking
• Tranquil, relaxing, countryside setting
• Many attractions within easy reach
• Conveniently situated for St Michael’s Mount, Mousehole, Trengwainton Gardens and St Ives
• Beaches at Marazion, Sennen Cove and Porthcurno just a short drive away
• Walking distance to Trengwainton Gardens
• Only seven miles to St Ives
• Many ancient monuments and sites close by
- Linen provided
- Rural & Countryside
- Ground Floor Bedrooms
- USB charging points
- Garden views
- Safe storage for surf boards and bikes
- Wood-burning stoves
Ring and Thimble
- Beautifully renovated spacious thatched cottage furnished to a very high standard
- A bespoke kitchen complete with aga and a separate utility room
- Large lounge with dining area, inglenook fireplace and French doors to the patio
- Multi burner comfortable armchairs and a sofa too make this a room for relaxing
- Upstairs a 6' half tester bed with silk drapes nestles beneath exposed a frames and a large glittering chandelier
- Across the landing a bathroom with roll top bath and large shower
Peace and Plenty
- Striking reverse level barn conversion with a large kitchen and living area on the first floor overlooking the gardens and orchard
- Downstairs the pretty master bedroom with 5' half tester bed complete with drapes has an en suite with large shower
- At the opposite end is the twin room and adjacent bathroom.
Both properties have interesting Farrow and Ball colour schemes, beautiful soft furnishings, well equipped bespoke kitchens, comfortable beds and the extra touches that make them very special homes.
“15 years of visiting Boscrowan and we never tire of it. This is not just down to the luxury of the cottages but also in large due to the warm hospitality of Liz and David”
Both cottages are situated opposite the owners house on a 25 acre small holding in a rural location yet close to Penzance and both the North and South coast. Chickens wander around in the area with beehives and horses graze in fields nearby. Guests are welcome to wander through the fields and children are invited to help collect the eggs.
- Breathtaking beaches
- The Minack Theatre
- St. Ives
- Land’s End
- Local gardens Trengwainton, Trewidden and Tremenheere Sculpture Gardens
- Further afield but easily accessible are The Eden Project and The Lost Gardens of Heligan
The owners are members of the Cornwall Sustainable Tourism Project and encourage green tourism. Gold award Green Tourism Business Scheme.
No pets allowed. No children under 2 years. Changeover Saturdays.
Short breaks out of season and for late availability
Discover your Cornwall
Long sandy beaches, hidden coves, rugged moorland, quaint fishing villages, deep wooded valleys, bustling seaside resorts, industrial heritage, rocky headlands, colourful gardens, idyllic rivers and a bijou city, Cornwall has a bit of everything for those who want to explore.
Your weekly dose of Cornish cheer!
When you can’t be in your favourite place all the time, catch up on the latest stories, upcoming events, holiday ideas, and offers with a newsletter straight to your inbox. Terms and Conditions / GDPR compliance: by providing personally identifiable information Visit Cornwall will use it to provide you with ongoing information about their products and services. No one from Visit Cornwall will rent, sell or lease this personally identifiable information to other companies or individuals.
Find us on socials and stay connected with the Cornwall you love.