Welcome to Crumplehorn Cottages
Our beautiful self-catering cottages are located right IN the actual coastal resorts of Polperro and Looe, with superb sea views, or situated streamside. Sleeping 2 – 6 guests, each individual cottage has its own unique charm.
Quirky period features include beamed ceilings, sash windows, stone fireplaces, and stable doors. Our Looe cottages have stunning sea views across Looe Bay.
Both Polperro and Looe are really welcoming resorts, with wonderful eateries, museums, and beaches.
Bedrooms - Crumplehorn Cottages, and Shellseekers No1 & No2
Our quaint Cornish cottages are all unique. The oldest properties Crumplehorn Cottages No1, No2 and No3 - Were built in 1739 have lots of beautiful old world charm. Stable doors, beamed ceilings, stone fireplaces, and quaint staircases. Crumplehorn No3 once belonged to Polperro's famous Smuggler Banker - Zephaniah Jobe! And they are featured in Judy Milligan's novel - I do not sleep.
Kitchen / Dining Room / Lounges - Polperro properties
Our Polperro properties are all fully equipped with everything you'll need for a comfortable holiday. Ideally situated with onsite private parking spaces - Everything is on hand whilst you're there!
Shellseekers No1 & No2
Shellseekers No1 and No2 are two lovely riverside apartments, situated in the heart of the coastal resort of Polperro. Just a short stroll from shops, cafes, restaurants, pubs, the harbour, beach, and entrance to the coastal path. Each apartment sleeps two (Plus a child - by request) in a spacious bedroom, with one double and one single bed. And has onsite private parking for one car per apartment. Absolutely perfect for couples, small families, or for extended family / friends wanting to holiday together, with separate accommodation.
Sunny Harbour Cottage - Polperro
Sunny Harbour Cottage situated by the river in the heart of Polperro, has parking for up to 2 cars. Sleeping up to 4 guests, it's the perfect spot to unwind and relax.
Crumplehorn Cottages No1, No2 & No3
Our pretty old world Cornish Cottages. These face south, for maximum sunshine ALL year round! Each with onsite private parking for your car.
Sea Breeze Cottage - Looe
Our stunning coastal cottage, sleeping 2 - 6 guests. With onsite private parking for your car, and enclosed garden, and sea facing patio. Sea Breeze is situated by Hannafore Beach, and the entrance to the coastal paths.
Sea Scape Cottage - Looe - Sleeps 2 - 6 guests
Sea Scape is a wonderful cottage situated by Hannafore Beach at Looe. Sleeping 2 - 5 guests - This stunning property has it all. The sun from the moment it rises each day, an enclosed garden, and two enclosed patios, one facing the sea. Situated just a short walk from the entrance to the coastal paths - Sea Scape is in the perfect location for walks to secluded coves between Looe and Polperro.
- Sea View
- Beach Nearby
- Ground Floor Bedrooms
- Dog Friendly
- Our cottages are situated in South East Cornwall, in the beautiful coastal resorts of Looe and Polperro
- Easy access to the South West Coast Path
- Just seven miles from Liskeard
About Crumplehorn Cottages
- Original beamed ceilings
- Cornish stone fireplaces
- 2 properties situated by the beach at Hannafore
- Free Wi-Fi
- Tranquil gardens
- Secluded sun patios
- Spectacular riverside or sea views
- Private onsite parking for your car
- 3 Night Breaks available
- Cots and Highchairs available
- Local owners on hand for help and advice if required
- One cottage, Crumplehorn Cottage No 1, is pet-free. The other seven cottages accept one dog per property.
“Beautiful, peaceful location for a stay in Looe. Lovely, comfortable house that is spotless, photos do not do it justice, very spacious. Owners could not have been more friendly and helpful. Front patio a real suntrap. Close to Polperro, Talland and Golitha Falls is worth a visit plus much more. ”WENDY LESTER Tripadvisor
What can you do during your stay? With SO much to do, here are a few ideas -
- Book a Sea Safari to the Eddystone Lighthouse
- Take a trip out to Looe Island
- Go walking along the magnificent South West Coast Path
- Visit the Monkey Sanctuary
- Visit Porfell Animal Park
- Go crabbing along the harbour wall at Looe or Polperro
- Explore the fishing village of Polperro
- Discover Looe Museum
- Discover Polperro's Smuggler Museum
- Visit Porfell Wildlife Park
- Take the train to Liskeard
- Book a day shark fishing!
- Book a climbing wall session - West Looe Quayside Centre
- Book a Spa Day at the Hannafore Point Hotel
- Book a self drive boat at Looe
- Hire an SUP or kayak (Looe main beach, or Talland Bay)
- Explore the Model Village and Land of Legend at Polperro
- Take a scenic train ride along Looe Valley to Liskeard
- East Looe
- Hannafore Beach
- Talland Bay Beach
- Lantic Bay
- Portwrinkle Beach
- Seaton Beach
- Downderry Beach
- Whitsand bay Beach
- Plaidy Beach
- Portnadler Beach
Discover your Cornwall
Long sandy beaches, hidden coves, rugged moorland, quaint fishing villages, deep wooded valleys, bustling seaside resorts, industrial heritage, rocky headlands, colourful gardens, idyllic rivers and a bijou city, Cornwall has a bit of everything for those who want to explore.
Your weekly dose of Cornish cheer!
When you can’t be in your favourite place all the time, catch up on the latest stories, upcoming events, holiday ideas, and offers with a newsletter straight to your inbox. Terms and Conditions / GDPR compliance: by providing personally identifiable information Visit Cornwall will use it to provide you with ongoing information about their products and services. No one from Visit Cornwall will rent, sell or lease this personally identifiable information to other companies or individuals.
Find us on socials and stay connected with the Cornwall you love.