Welcome to Higher Menadew Cottages.
Superb quality holiday cottages with fabulous facilities … a place where you can really refresh, relax and unwind; families and couples love it here.
These stylish, 4 & 5 Star Gold self catering country cottages are exceedingly comfortable, welcoming and superbly equipped perfect for an enjoyable, memorable and effortless holiday at any time of year. Higher Menadew Farm is perfectly located in the Cornish countryside just to the north of St Austell Bay, and is part of the peaceful hamlet of Higher Menadew, close to the Eden Project, Lost Gardens of Heligan and both coasts.
- Disabled Access
- Disabled Parking
- Ground Floor Bedrooms
- Swimming Pool
- Play Area
- Linen provided
- Rural & Countryside
- Just north of St Austell Bay in quiet rural countryside
- Very close to the Eden project
- 1.5 miles from the village of Luxullyan
About Higher Menadew Farm Cottages
- 7 quality, four and five star cottages, sleeping 2-6 with superb facilities
- Perfect for families and couples
- Fabulous indoor heated swimming pool
- Games room
- Outdoor grassy play areas
- Trampoline and play tower
- Book and DVD library
- Cots, High chair, and other nursery equipment available
- Beach equipment to borrow
- Friendly animals to meet and feed
- Log burners
- Tumble drying facilities
- Free wi-fi in all cottages
“Amazing location and facilities on site. The staff were very welcoming and helpful throughout our stay. The cottage we stayed in was the Ryland cottage perfect for 2 people. It was very clean and comfortable. I would definitely recommend staying at higher menadew farm cottages.”
What can you do during your stay?
- Explore the South West Coast Path towards Polperro to the east or Mevagissey to the west
- Visit Eden Project (2 miles)
- Spend a few hours at the Lost Gardens of Heligan (8 miles)
- Lanhydrock House and cycle trails
- Cardinham Woods - walking and cycling
- Cycle the Camel trail from Bodmin/Wadebridge to Padstow
- Discover the secrets of Charlestown Shipwreck & Heritage Centre (6 miles)
- Try out watersports at Polkerris beach, Pentewan Sands or Porthpean beach (5 miles)
- Visit the historic market town of St Austell (5 miles)
- Look around the quaint harbour towns of Mevagissey or Fowey (13 miles)
- Walk around the historic port of Charlestown; home of the tall ships (6 miles)
- Fine selection of eateries from Award winning fish & chips; good pubs; excellent restaurants; and, gourmet dining
Discover your Cornwall
Long sandy beaches, hidden coves, rugged moorland, quaint fishing villages, deep wooded valleys, bustling seaside resorts, industrial heritage, rocky headlands, colourful gardens, idyllic rivers and a bijou city, Cornwall has a bit of everything for those who want to explore.
Your weekly dose of Cornish cheer!
When you can’t be in your favourite place all the time, catch up on the latest stories, upcoming events, holiday ideas, and offers with a newsletter straight to your inbox. Terms and Conditions / GDPR compliance: by providing personally identifiable information Visit Cornwall will use it to provide you with ongoing information about their products and services. No one from Visit Cornwall will rent, sell or lease this personally identifiable information to other companies or individuals.
Find us on socials and stay connected with the Cornwall you love.