Welcome to Together Travel Company
Luxury self-catering holiday accommodation built to exceptional quality and design. Nestled in a valley near Pentewen, St Austell, close to the Eden Project and Heligan Gardens. Sleeps up to 7.
Hidden at the end of a long drive, these luxurious 2, 3 and 4 bedroom self-catering villas in South Cornwall will delight those looking for something truly special. Less than five minutes from the gentle waters and soft sands of the Cornish coastline, and directly opposite the start of the beautiful Pentewan Trail, Trewhiddle Village offers peaceful coastal living alongside the incredible attractions, activities and adventures Cornwall has to offer.
- Linen provided
- Beach Nearby
- Rural & Countryside
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Dog Friendly
- Games Room
- Play Area
- Underfloor heating
The luxurious holiday villas are furnished with modern touches such as underfloor heating, private wooden decks and magnificent self-catering kitchens and are spacious enough to accommodate large families and groups of friends (even man's best friend!).
For young explorers, Trewhiddle has a private outdoor playground, on-site woodland trails, toy boxes and more, ensuring your little ones can safely explore and roam. For the more energetic, bring your bikes and discover the Pentewan Trail which takes you all the way to the beach, stopping in at The Ship Inn where you can sample the local ciders! (If the boot is already full, call our Concierge Team on 01625 416430 for details of local bike hire companies.)
“A perfect getaway - plenty of space, beautifully comfortable and relaxing. Would recommend to anyone wanting a perfect getaway with teens and dogs. Thank you Trewhiddle, we enjoyed our time with you.”Zoe, Trip Advisor
Find out more
- Fully equipped kitchen (gas hob, electric oven)
- Washer and dryer, iron, ironing board
- Egyptian cotton bed linen
- Central under floor heating
- Wi-Fi internet
- Smart TV
- Decked area with outdoor furniture
- Cots, highchairs and sterilisers available on request
What can you do during your stay? Take a look at our Trewhiddle Village Activity Guide
- Explore the South West Coast Path towards St Mawes to the west or Fowey to the east
- Visit the Eden Project (6 miles)
- Explore the Roseland Peninsula
- Spend a few hours at the Lost Gardens of Heligan (5 miles)
- Discover the secrets of Charlestown Shipwreck & Heritage Centre (4 miles)
- Try out watersports at Pentewan Sands or Porthpean beach (3 miles)
- Visit the historic market town of St Austell
- Look around the quaint harbour towns of Mevagissey (5 miles) or Fowey (12 miles)
- Walk around the historic port of Charlestown; home of the tall ships (4 miles)
Discover your Cornwall
Long sandy beaches, hidden coves, rugged moorland, quaint fishing villages, deep wooded valleys, bustling seaside resorts, industrial heritage, rocky headlands, colourful gardens, idyllic rivers and a bijou city, Cornwall has a bit of everything for those who want to explore.
Your weekly dose of Cornish cheer!
When you can’t be in your favourite place all the time, catch up on the latest stories, upcoming events, holiday ideas, and offers with a newsletter straight to your inbox. Terms and Conditions / GDPR compliance: by providing personally identifiable information Visit Cornwall will use it to provide you with ongoing information about their products and services. No one from Visit Cornwall will rent, sell or lease this personally identifiable information to other companies or individuals.
Find us on socials and stay connected with the Cornwall you love.