Welcome to Callestock Courtyard Holiday Cottages
Callestock is a courtyard of beautifully converted barns on a quiet little dairy farm with pretty Jersey Cows near Truro and the North Cornish Coast. The cottages exude charm and have been thoughtfully furnished, are extremely comfortable and very well equipped.
Nestling in quiet countryside, perfect for that peaceful and relaxing break, Callestock is within easy reach of all corners of Cornwall. Take a look at our new flagship property Callestock Vean, 5 Star Gold indulgence with stunning views, but not only has it been awarded a “5 Stars Gold” award for outstanding quality and hospitality but has also just received a “Unique” accolade from Quality in Tourism for its’ exceptional individuality!
The only holiday home in Cornwall and one of only a handful of holiday homes throughout the UK to receive this incredible recognition, is something to be truly proud of!
We also now have our very own Electric Vehicle Charging Point.
- Disabled Parking
- Ground Floor Bedrooms
- Linen provided
- Close to the village of Zelah and with easy access of the main A30
- Midway between Perranporth and Truro
- Quiet rural location
About CallestockCourtyard Holiday Cottages
- Five courtyard cottages all just for adults – two on the first floor; two on the ground floor and one completely detached cottage - perfect for honeymooners!
- Stunning bathrooms with whirlpool baths, extra big showers and soft fluffy towels
- Kingsize four-poster or queensize beds, comfy sofas, wood burning stoves
- Wide-screen digital TVs, DVD/CD players, Ipod Docking Stations
- Free WIFI internet access
- EV Charging Point
- Orchard cottage is away from our courtyard and is set in its own private garden with views across the meadows
- This is a super cottage offering a king-size bed and a twin-bedded room for the children
- The lounge opens to the patio and large garden
- Visit to the friendly Jersey Cows or the horse paddocks
- Enoy a relaxing Spa Treatment in the comfort of your own cottage by one of our visiting therapists
- Pre-order for your arrival a locally produced Breakfast Hamper and enjoy our Aga-baked Cornish Pasties
- Short-breaks available throughout the year
“We'll hope to be back again. Liz and Nick - you have got this place sooooo right. Full of admiration for the effort and skill you put into making this the most delightful place we've stopped. Thank you! ”Neil and Sue, Suffolk
What can you do during your stay?
- Explore the city of Truro and take a city walking tour
- Spend a day at Perranporth beach or Chapel Porth
- Discover Newquay
- Book tickets for a show at the Hall for Cornwall
- Discover the Royal Cornwall Museum
- Visit Trelissick Gardens
- Visit Trewithen House and gardens
- Take a relaxing boat trip down the River Fal
- Cornish Cyder Farm and Callestick Ice Cream Farm are only a short distance by car, or you can enjoy walking to these venues through the quiet country lanes
- Linked with a local surf school and can arrange for you to have surf lessons
- Walking distance from the Hawkings Arm, where you will receive a warm welcome and can enjoy delicious food.
- Discounted tickets available for book online for Lost Gardens of Heligan
- Take a Trip on the Helford by either boat or kayak with Koru Kayaking
OPEN: ALL YEAR WITH SHORT BREAKS AVAILABLE THROUGHOUT THE YEAR
Discover your Cornwall
Long sandy beaches, hidden coves, rugged moorland, quaint fishing villages, deep wooded valleys, bustling seaside resorts, industrial heritage, rocky headlands, colourful gardens, idyllic rivers and a bijou city, Cornwall has a bit of everything for those who want to explore.
Your weekly dose of Cornish cheer!
When you can’t be in your favourite place all the time, catch up on the latest stories, upcoming events, holiday ideas, and offers with a newsletter straight to your inbox. Terms and Conditions / GDPR compliance: by providing personally identifiable information Visit Cornwall will use it to provide you with ongoing information about their products and services. No one from Visit Cornwall will rent, sell or lease this personally identifiable information to other companies or individuals.
Find us on socials and stay connected with the Cornwall you love.