Land's End Landmark
Whether you’re starved of heritage or hungry for new experiences, quench your thirst for adventure and follow in the footsteps of nineteenth century visitors who would travel to The First & Last Inn before making the final stage of the journey to ‘Penn-an-Wlas’ [Land’s End in Cornish] on horseback or foot along the narrow lanes.
After taking in the coastal views, choose to make food part of your adventure and discover a range of dining options. Visit the Cornish Pantry, for a selection of hot and cold meals from our self-service counter, call in at the Bakehouse for tasty takeaways, or select sweet treats at the Land’s End Doughnut Company or the Ice Cream Parlour.
Alternatively, enjoy a lunchtime or evening meal at The Land’s End Restaurant, with it’s contemporary look in which to sit back and take in the view across the Atlantic Ocean. Choose from a range of fresh local fish and succulent steaks, or relax with a drink or afternoon tea at the bar.
There’s no nicer place to browse for bargains than in this beautiful cliff-top setting, so visit The West Country Shopping Village, Penwith House or the First and Last House, all offering great gifts, souvenirs, clothing and tasty treats unique to this unforgettable corner of the British Isles.
Be sure to enjoy the four pay-as-you-go attractions;
- Aardman Presents: A Grand Experience – a cracking and baa-rilliantly interactive experience for all ages;
- Arthur’s Quest’ – an interactive journey into the world of King Arthur as told by Brian Blessed;
- Greeb Farm – a 200 year old farmstead located in a beautiful valley
- The state-of-the-art, 4D Film Experience which brings together the stunning visuals of 3D cinema with seat movement, water sprays and air blasts showing The Return to the Lost World
During August, Fantastical family fun takes centre stage with games, face painting, performers and much more invading Land's End this summer.
In addition, ‘Magic in the Skies’ firework displays take place every Tuesday and Thursday between 25th July and 29th August (plus an End of Season Spectacular on Saturday 31st August) with all attractions, shops and catering outlets open late for live music and entertainment before the fireworks ignite the West Cornwall sky at dusk.
Extra entertainment includes: Face Painting, Bouncy Castles, Family Games, Screech Owls, Rides and much more!
Our live music line up for 2019 is as follows:
- 25th July - Slap Dash Trio
- 30th July - Britains Got Talent Semi Finalist - Josh Curnow
- 1st August - Boundless Brothers
- 6th August - Sandy Acre 7
- 8th August - Boundless Brothers
- 13th August - Slap Dash Trio
- 15th August - Andy Quick
- 20th August - Winner of The Voice 2019 - Molly Hocking
- 22nd August - Slap Dash Trio
- 27th August - Andy Quick
- 29th August - Britains Got Talent Semi Finalist - Josh Curnow
- 31st August - Take a chance on us ABBA Tribut Act
When it comes to finding things to do in Cornwall, the very tip of the county is an essential place to visit; so follow the website and social media to keep up-to-date with the exciting offers and events.
Stay at Land's End
With so much to discover at the westernmost point of Cornwall, you'll find a variety of accomodation perfect to call home whilst exploring the local area.
The Land's End Hotel
The Land's End Hotel retains much of the charm and tradition of its Victorian heritage, offering 33 contemporary en-suite rooms providing a relaxing retreat for guests. The hotel sits atop 200-foot granite cliffs and is the perfect location to use as a base to explore the local area.
Penwith House is a distingtive building with traditional features and a long history, originally built as a temperance hotel for Victorian visitors who abstained from alcohol. Today, the building us home to four luxury en-suite studios, each with its own destinctive character and personality.
Saddle and Stablerooms
A slice of luxury in the Cornish countryside, the Saddle and Stablerooms is a fantastic five-star conversion offering three luxury studio rooms and an exceptionally high quality apartment, with a large outdoor dining area, garden and magnificent local scenery.