Join our motley crew for a spectacular ocean adventure aboard their top Cornish boats 'Atlantic Diver' or 'Bounty'.
On the waves
• Sea safaris to Seal Cove - their most popular trip lasting 2 hours, leaving from picturesque Newquay harbour, famous for its visiting grey seals and azure sea. Cruise along stunning Cornish coastline to spot dolphins, seals, basking sharks, sunfish, harbour porpoise and a multitude of sea birds. Watch crabbing boats hauling their catch or listen for cetacean communication with their on board hydrophone. Marine wildlife guides teach you along the way, and as they are an eco boat, help you to send off your photos for research/conservation info. They are WiSe (wildlife safe) acredited operators and take care not to disturb the wildlife you are watching.
• Swimming with basking sharks for the more adventurous
• Cage diving with blue sharks, an up close and personal adventure with no previous diving experience necessary.
• Snorkelling trips to view the diverse underwater flora and fauna using Atlantic Diver with her easy diver lift to enter and exit the water with ease.
Then chill out and enjoy the boat, plenty of space to relax and enjoy the view.
• Fishing trips - sustainable rod and line, catch fish under the expert tuition of frindly skippers, keep all you catch for the barbecue and learn about the Good Fish Guide. These trips start from 2 hours, half day, all day or chat to them and make a bespoke private charter.
• Diving - half day or all day wreck or reef diving for qualified divers ranging from sport diver to technical, over 300 wrecks to choose from. Accomodation, air/nitrox available at the dive centre.
Both boats are MCA licenced/carry full safety equipment/hot drinks/flushing toilet.
Newquay Sea Safaris & Fishing
Address: The Shark's Head Kiosk, The Harbour Carpark, Newquay, Cornwall, TR7 1HT
Your weekly dose of Cornish cheer!
When you can’t be in your favourite place all the time, catch up on the latest stories, upcoming events, holiday ideas, and offers with a newsletter straight to your inbox. Terms and Conditions / GDPR compliance: by providing personally identifiable information Visit Cornwall will use it to provide you with ongoing information about their products and services. No one from Visit Cornwall will rent, sell or lease this personally identifiable information to other companies or individuals.
Find us on socials and stay connected with the Cornwall you love.