What Is A Treasure Trail?
It's a real-life adventure that fires up the imagination and gets you exploring the most interesting parts of Cornwall.
Crack the clues along the different Cornish Trail routes to unlock incredible stories from the past and solve the mystery at the end.
Our "What is a Treasure Trail?" video will give you the full lowdown on what you need to know.
Put simply, a Treasure Trail is a unique way to explore diffrent towns and villages across Cornwall. We've written some great Trail adventures around Cornwall for you to explore on!
Who Are They For?
For young detectives and budding spies to adults who never grew up!
Treasure Trails are a captivating challenge that combines mind-twisting clues and fascinating stories for anyone with a sense of adventure.
64 Cornish Trail Adventures - where will you explore?
Turn a regular day out into a full-blown adventure!
There are 64 different Treasure Trails across Cornwall; plenty of adventures for any first time visitor or local to choose from.
*Here's the best bit*
Superb value for money at just £9.99 per Trail booklet which can be shared between 4-5 people. Remember you are paying per booklet not per person.
Purchase your Trail booklet from the Treasure Trails website before you start your Trail adventure.
Top 5 Cornish Treasure Trails
If you're visiting Cornwall soon and are looking for things to do with family or friends then check out our Top 5 Cornish Treasure Trail Adventures!
1. The Padstow Treasure Trail – made famous by TV celebrity chef Rick Stein and his posh nosh you’ll certainly discover more about the town & fishing port on this Mystery themed Treasure Trail.
2. The St Ives Treasure Trail – Follow the Trail route and you’ll discover cobbled streets and sea views that are out of this world.
3. The Charlestown Treasure Trail - this is a must for any Poldark fans!
4. The Port Isaac Treasure Trail – When solving the clues on this Treasure Hunt you might recognise this quaint Cornish village from ITV’s Doc Martin!
5. The Bude Treasure Trail – North Cornwall at its finest! You’ll certainly find more than you were looking for on this popular Trail route.
We're super proud of our 4.8 out of 5 star rating. Checkout our Independent Customer Reviews and hopefully you'll quickly see why our Trails are the fun way to explore Cornwall.
A unique Cornish adventure!
Visit the Treasure Trails website
Prices: £9.99 per Trail (one Trail is suitable for a group of 4-5 people)
Opening: The Trails are self-guided and can be completed on any day of the year. You can either instantly download the Trail from our website or a copy can be sent to you in the post.