What's it all about:
The start of the Great British Diving Season. A weekend of fun, entertainment and diving for both experience and novice divers.
What's is happening:
• Unlimited shore diving around the beautiful Cornish coastline
• RHIB shuttle charters straight off the beach at Pentewan Sands
• Hard Boat charters out of Mevagissey, Fowey and Newquay
• Divers ‘Toy Town’ with some of the top names in scuba diving; Apeks Aqua Lung, Fourth Element, Oonas Holidays, Sea & Sea, Suunto and many more
• BSAC, PADI and SSI on hand to answer your questions on your diving education
• SSI Rescue and XT Technical Workshops on the beach, with some of the top technical divers in the sport
• BSAC Pool Dives for beginners – discover what fun diving is!
• PADI Tech ‘Experience’ Dives including twinsets, sidemounts and rebreather pool dives
• SSI Freediving and Apnea workshops
• Splash In photo competition and photo workshops from Sea & Sea
• Individual and club competitions with great prizes
• BSAC Beachcomber and Snorkelling workshops for all ages
• Nightly & Daily Entertainment
Camping and touring from £16.20 per night and Holiday Homes from £67 per night. Accommodation can be booked directly online with Pentewan Sands Holiday Park in Cornwall.
Please quote ScubaFest at time of booking.