Award-winning hotel by the Helford River
On a quiet bend of the tranquil Helford River nestles the award-winning Budock Vean Hotel. Set in 65 acres of glorious gardens and woodland leading to the waters edge and its own golf course. Your sanctuary for rest and relaxation.
Cornwall Tourism Awards 2022-2023 - Large Hotel of the Year - Gold Award
Sleep in Style
With a choice of traditional Standard and our modern contemporary Signature rooms (which make up 3/4 of our rooms), plus our fabulous Signature Suites, a stay at the 4 star Budock Vean Hotel near Falmouth ensures a good nights sleep is had by all. All rooms include bathrobes, slippers, a bottle of Cornish water and Elemis spa range products. Hotel and self-catering guests can enjoy full use of the golf-course and leisure facilities as part of their stay.
- Sleeps 2
- Beach Nearby
- Breakfast included
- Dog Friendly
- EV Charging
- Event Spaces
- Games Room
- Garden views
- Group Visits
- Hot tub
- Restaurant / Cafe
- Rural & Countryside
- Swimming Pool
More about Budock Vean
- 49 en-suite bedrooms with bathrobes, slippers, a bottle of Cornish water and the leading Elemis Spa range toiletries
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Telephone and hairdryer
- Wi-fi throughout
- 5 star gold award holiday homes
- 4 traditional self-catering cottages (dog friendly)
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Indoor swimming pool and sauna
- Outdoor hot tub overlooking the gardens
- Award winning food
- Natural Health Spa with range of treatments
- Green Tourism Gold Award winner
- Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence 11 years running
- Visit England Gold, Silver and Breakfast Awards
- Electric vehicle charging points
Food and Drink
- Lunch served daily in the Cocktail Bar, conservatory and lounges from 12.00pm to 2.00pm
- Tasty selection of daily specials
- Afternoon tea served daily from 3.00pm - 5.00pm
- Try an authentic Cornish Cream tea using tea grown on the Tregothnan Estate
- Stylish new restaurant offers modern British cuisine, local seafood a speciality - excellent food with friendly service and a four-course dinner menu from 7pm onwards which is just £31 if booked in advance as part of your stay.
“Lovely hotel set in lovely grounds, it’s just so relaxing! The staff make you feel so welcome, food, drink, and facilities are great. Lovely walks down to the river, it’s just a wonderful place to stay! The signature rooms are so comfortable nothing to fault - a BIG thank you to everybody who made our stay so memorable.”pwknight, Trip Advisor
What can you do during your stay?
- On site James Braid designed mature parkland golf course, 9 holes, 18 tees
- Kayaking, paddleboarding and boat trips from our private cove, explore Frenchman's Creek and the Helford River
- 2 tennis courts
- Short walk from Trebah and Glendurgan (NT) gardens
- Walk along the South West Coast Path
- Visit the National Maritime Museum Cornwall and Pendennis Castle (EH) in nearby Falmouth
- Visit Truro Cathedral and city centre shops
- Durgan and Helford Passage beaches on the Helford River
- Gyllyngvase, Castle and Swanpool Beaches in Falmout
- Maenporth beach is our nearest beach with parking, cafe and watersports hire
Discover your Cornwall
Long sandy beaches, hidden coves, rugged moorland, quaint fishing villages, deep wooded valleys, bustling seaside resorts, industrial heritage, rocky headlands, colourful gardens, idyllic rivers and a bijou city, Cornwall has a bit of everything for those who want to explore.
Your weekly dose of Cornish cheer!
When you can’t be in your favourite place all the time, catch up on the latest stories, upcoming events, holiday ideas, and offers with a newsletter straight to your inbox. Terms and Conditions / GDPR compliance: by providing personally identifiable information Visit Cornwall will use it to provide you with ongoing information about their products and services. No one from Visit Cornwall will rent, sell or lease this personally identifiable information to other companies or individuals.
Find us on socials and stay connected with the Cornwall you love.