Any tourism-related business can join Visit Cornwall as a member on an annual basis and benefit from a host of business and marketing services, including a dedicated web page on our award-winning website.
Why join Visit Cornwall?
- Receive a 12-month listing on the number one destination website for Cornwall, www.visitcornwall.com
- This receives over four million visits per year and is Cornwall’s strongest online presence, inspiring customers researching their holidays and leisure breaks to get the most out of their visit.
- www.visitcornwall.com is top in Google searches for many Cornwall related phrases and is recognised as being the official online visitor guide to Cornwall.
- The website is supported by an integrated digital marketing strategy that involves regular email marketing to our customer database of 250,000 potential visitors, and regular interaction with our 400,000 social media fans and followers.
- Visit Cornwall has a 25+ year legacy and is the result of thousands of pounds of investment.
- As a member of Visit Cornwall, you will have your own page on www.visitcornwall.com under the following sections; Where to stay, Things to do, Food and drink, Conferences, or Weddings.
- Preferential involvement in our PR activity, content, social media and competition promotions.
- Access to all our membership services and business resources, including a regular newsletter with the latest tourism industry news, access to our media library, and recommended suppliers.
- You will be supporting the tourism industry and contributing to its sustainable future, both in the short and long term.
- We don’t just promote Visit Cornwall or our website, we promote Cornwall!
We have a Silver Membership and Gold Membership, so that you can choose which one will most suit your business needs.
In addition to the membership packages, you can also choose from optional extras to enhance your business viability further.
Optional extras include a range of digital marketing opportunities, social media takeovers, competition promotions, and much more.
For membership prices and details of the options available, please contact us directly by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling the office on 01872 276529.
It’s great to know that you want to become a Visit Cornwall member!
To join, simply fill out a membership form, which can be accessed here.
Alternatively, you can call us on 01872 276529 to discuss your membership package and to pay over the phone.
You can also pay by cheque. Please send all cheques (made payable to Visit Cornwall), along with an accompanying letter (detailing the name of your business, category it fits in & contact details) to Visit Cornwall, 30 Boscawen St, Truro, Cornwall TR1 1QQ.
If you are an accommodation provider you will need to have an independent grading or inspection, or complete and return the Visit Cornwall Accommodation Charter.
Every penny of the membership fee goes into destination Cornwall. As a CIC, we’re here for you and the greater good of Cornwall. We’re not about getting rich and boosting salaries, our goal is to fund promotional activity and services to support the industry. You can be assured that your membership fee is helping to raise the profile of Cornwall, attracting visitors and helping to get your business noticed.
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Email: email@example.com Phone: 01872 276529
Your weekly dose of Cornish cheer!
When you can’t be in your favourite place all the time, catch up on the latest stories, upcoming events, holiday ideas, and offers with a newsletter straight to your inbox. Terms and Conditions / GDPR compliance: by providing personally identifiable information Visit Cornwall will use it to provide you with ongoing information about their products and services. No one from Visit Cornwall will rent, sell or lease this personally identifiable information to other companies or individuals.
Find us on socials and stay connected with the Cornwall you love.