Self-catering holiday for two near Hayle, West Cornwall
Ideal for a romantic getaway in a cosy, traditional granite dairy conversion, situated in a sheltered, peaceful valley at the end of a private lane.
- Gravelled parking leading onto paved patio area
- Small threshold step through French doors
- One double bedroom, en suite
- Flat screen TV
- One level
- High beamed ceilings
- Electricity, central heating and towels are included
- Change over day is Saturday unless previously arranged
- Regretfully no smoking and no dogs
- But your horse would be welcome
- Beach Nearby
- Rural & Countryside
There is 3 miles of beautiful sandy beach at Gwithian only 2 miles away and the towns of St Ives, Hayle and Camborne are close by for all shopping requirements. You can speak to friendly Belted Galloway cattle and all the ponies who live at the farm.
- Tate St Ives
- St Ives harbour
- St Michael's Mount
- Paradise Park and Jungle Barn
- The Hayle Estuary Bird Reserve
- Land's End
- Minack Theatre
- Godrevy to Portreath AONB
Discover your Cornwall
Long sandy beaches, hidden coves, rugged moorland, quaint fishing villages, deep wooded valleys, bustling seaside resorts, industrial heritage, rocky headlands, colourful gardens, idyllic rivers and a bijou city, Cornwall has a bit of everything for those who want to explore.
Your weekly dose of Cornish cheer!
When you can’t be in your favourite place all the time, catch up on the latest stories, upcoming events, holiday ideas, and offers with a newsletter straight to your inbox. Terms and Conditions / GDPR compliance: by providing personally identifiable information Visit Cornwall will use it to provide you with ongoing information about their products and services. No one from Visit Cornwall will rent, sell or lease this personally identifiable information to other companies or individuals.
Find us on socials and stay connected with the Cornwall you love.