Welcome to Talehay Cottages
It is surrounded by beautiful open countryside and approached down a quiet country lane. The converted stone built cottages and farm house retain much character and provide well specified and tastefully furnished accommodation around a central courtyard. The cottages are situated in spacious communal gardens with lawned areas, fire pits ideal for picnics, barbecues and safe for children to play. To the rear of the main house is a further three and a half acres of fully enclosed meadow which is also available for guest’s recreational use. ELECTRIC VEHICLE CHARGING available onsite.
- Linen provided
- Beach Nearby
- Rural & Countryside
- Four star graded self-catering accommodation
- Open all year
- Non smoking
- All bedding provided including sheets, duvets and duvet covers (cot linen excluded)
- Towels provided on request at a charge of £4 per set
- Cots, high chairs, stair gates, bottle sterilisers, changing mats, potties and food processors available on request
- WI-FI in all cottages
- Ample off road parking at Talehay
- BBQ and picnic areas with separate picnic tables for each cottage. BBQs available on request
- All kitchens are fully equipped including 4 ring hob, oven, microwave and fridge with 4* freezer compartment
- All kitchens benefit from a full complement of kitchen utensils, cutlery, pots, pans, plates and glasses
- Flat screen colour TV's, DVD players, and CD/Radio's in all cottages
“Cornwall is a great big natural playground so coming up with ideas for a fun day out sunny or rainy is easy. There is plenty to entertain your children all within close proximity of Talehay, far to many to mention. Below we have listed some of our own ‘family favourites’ but we can recommend lots more when you arrive.”
- Automatic washer/dryers in all cottages
- All cottages have baths with electric showers over
- All cottages are centrally heated
- Cottage prices are all inclusive of heating and electric
- Information on local attractions and events available, walkers guides, ordinance survey maps and cycle guides available
- A wide selection of DVDs, books and games suitable for all ages available for guest use in each cottage
- Pets welcome - maximum of 2 dogs
- Just 20 minuites from the Eden Project
- All major credit/debit cards accepted.
Discover your Cornwall
Long sandy beaches, hidden coves, rugged moorland, quaint fishing villages, deep wooded valleys, bustling seaside resorts, industrial heritage, rocky headlands, colourful gardens, idyllic rivers and a bijou city, Cornwall has a bit of everything for those who want to explore.
Your weekly dose of Cornish cheer!
When you can’t be in your favourite place all the time, catch up on the latest stories, upcoming events, holiday ideas, and offers with a newsletter straight to your inbox. Terms and Conditions / GDPR compliance: by providing personally identifiable information Visit Cornwall will use it to provide you with ongoing information about their products and services. No one from Visit Cornwall will rent, sell or lease this personally identifiable information to other companies or individuals.
Find us on socials and stay connected with the Cornwall you love.