Welcome to Crantock Bay Apartments
Located in the hamlet of West Pentire, close to the village of Crantock on the Atlantic coast of Cornwall, all apartments feature stunning views across Crantock Beach towards East Pentire, Goose Rock and the coast beyond.
Surrounded by the National Trust headland of West Pentire, this fantastic location allows direct access to the South West Coast Path and to the golden sandy beach below - Crantock and Porth (Polly) Joke beaches were voted Britain's Best Beaches by the Sunday Times Travel Section.
The indoor heated swimming pool and spa bath, complement the restored all-weather tennis court making this an all year round destination.
- Disabled Access
- Disabled Parking
- Beach Nearby
- Swimming Pool
- Linen provided
All apartments have:
- Stunning sea views
- Free membership to the indoor pool and tennis court
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Welcome hamper of practical essentials (milk, tea, coffee, washing-up liquid, etc)
- Washing machine/tumble dryer, dishwasher, oven, grill, hob, toaster, kettle
- iPod docking station
- Free Wi-Fi
- DVD player, large flat screen TV
- All linen and towels except beach/swimming towels
- Communal sea view barbecue area
- Two allocated parking spaces
- Communal outside shower
- Outside shed for storing wetsuits/boards/buggies etc.
- Some apartments are also dog friendly, all year round
We also have an on-site Bistro called C-Bay with glorious views over Crantock Beach and the coast beyond.
“Luxury Self Catering Holiday Apartments, Spa and Bistro on Cornwall’s stunning North Coast.”
The café feel during the day is enhanced by delicious home-baked cakes and savouries, fresh coffee and iced smoothies - with regular updates on Facebook to tempt you through the doors! it is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner for the majority of the year, although it closes for some evenings in the quieter months. Lunch consists of a variety of wraps, sandwiches and salads together with more substantial meals such as fresh fish, burgers and fish & chips. Evening dinner offers a more sophisticated menu which incorporates locally sourced seasonal ingredients to create mouth-watering dishes with Cornish and British influences.
- Crantock and Porth Joke beaches
- Lots of other beache to explore on North Coast around Newquay including Fistral, Watergate Bay and Holywell Bay
- Horse riding along the nearby Gannel Estuary
- Surfing - lessons and equipment hire available nearby
- Family attractions to visit including Holywell Bay Fun Park, Lappa Valley Railway, Newquay Zoo, Blue Reef Aquarium, Crealy Great Adventure Park
- Historic houses and gardens including Trerice and Lanhydrock (NT) and Japanese Garden and Bonsai Nursery
Discover your Cornwall
Long sandy beaches, hidden coves, rugged moorland, quaint fishing villages, deep wooded valleys, bustling seaside resorts, industrial heritage, rocky headlands, colourful gardens, idyllic rivers and a bijou city, Cornwall has a bit of everything for those who want to explore.
Your weekly dose of Cornish cheer!
When you can’t be in your favourite place all the time, catch up on the latest stories, upcoming events, holiday ideas, and offers with a newsletter straight to your inbox. Terms and Conditions / GDPR compliance: by providing personally identifiable information Visit Cornwall will use it to provide you with ongoing information about their products and services. No one from Visit Cornwall will rent, sell or lease this personally identifiable information to other companies or individuals.
Find us on socials and stay connected with the Cornwall you love.