Welcome to Budock Vean Holiday Homes & Cottages
On a quiet bend of the tranquil Helford River nestles the award-winning four star Budock Vean Hotel and Cottages. Set in 65 acres of glorious gardens, woodlands and its own golf course – The Budock Vean is a sanctuary for rest and relaxation. The restaurant renowned for amazing food, relaxing treatments in the Natural Health Spa, luxury self catering holiday homes, traditional cottages, tennis courts, kayaking and boat trips along the river, you can be as active or as relaxed as you wish.
All holiday homes are supplied with a welcome pack including a box of cereal, milk, bread, coffee, tea, butter, jam and marmalade. Discounted rates for breakfast or dinner taken at the hotel. All bedding blankets, bathroom towels and tea towels are provided. Guest need only provide beach towels.
- Ground Floor Bedrooms
- Disabled Access
- Disabled Parking
- Beach Nearby
- Linen provided
- Swimming Pool
5 Star Gold Award Holiday Homes
- Cool stylish interiors
- 3 en-suite bedrooms sleeping up to 6 people (one will sleep up to 8 with two children’s beds in an annexe off the master bedroom)
- Underfloor heating
- Woodburning stove
- Terrace and balcony
Traditional 4 Star Gold Award Self-Catering Cottages
- Each has small private garden
- Each sleeps 4, 6 or 8 people
- Two cottages are joined, so can be opened up for larger family group
- Convenient parking
- Central heating
- Dogs are welcome
- Baby sitting by arrangement
“We would definitely recommend this 3 bed house and its situation. The house was beautifully designed. The modern, tasteful design, lighting, John Lewis crockery and cooking equipment created a pleasant, luxurious backdrop to our holiday. We enjoyed the fact we could use the spa, tennis courts, table tennis, snooker room, grounds and bar facilities at no extra cost. The situation was excellent. It was good to not have to rely on the car - the coastal path, Ferryboat Inn, ferry to Helford, Trebah gardens and cafe, boat and kayak hire were all within walking distance. In mixed weather with teenagers we were able to avoid long drives and tourist traps, and take pleasure from our immediate surroundings and facilities ”Beth — Tripadvisor
What can you do during your stay?
- Indoor swimming pool and sauna, outdoor hot tub overlooking the gardens
- Award winning food served in the hotel restaurant, cocktail bar, terrace and conservatory
- Tennis and treatments at the Natural Health Spa
- Boating and fishing from our private foreshore
- 9 hole/18 tee James Braid designed golf course, set in mature parkland
- Short walk to Trebah Garden or Glendurgan Garden (NT)
- Try kayaking, paddle-boarding or a scenic boat trip to Frenchman's Creekand along the Helford
- Go on a sea-fishing trip on the Blue Pointer from the foreshore
- Walk along the South West Coast Path
- Arrange a picnic lunch
- Visit the National Maritime Museum Cornwall in Falmouth
- Visit the Cornish Seal Sanctuary at Gweek
- Visit Pendennis Castle (NT)
- Truro Cathedral and shops
Discover your Cornwall
Long sandy beaches, hidden coves, rugged moorland, quaint fishing villages, deep wooded valleys, bustling seaside resorts, industrial heritage, rocky headlands, colourful gardens, idyllic rivers and a bijou city, Cornwall has a bit of everything for those who want to explore.
Your weekly dose of Cornish cheer!
When you can’t be in your favourite place all the time, catch up on the latest stories, upcoming events, holiday ideas, and offers with a newsletter straight to your inbox. Terms and Conditions / GDPR compliance: by providing personally identifiable information Visit Cornwall will use it to provide you with ongoing information about their products and services. No one from Visit Cornwall will rent, sell or lease this personally identifiable information to other companies or individuals.
Find us on socials and stay connected with the Cornwall you love.