Membership - join us
Any tourism-related business can join Visit Cornwall as a member on an annual basis and benefit from a host of business and marketing services, including a dedicated web page on our award-winning website...
Why join Visit Cornwall
- Receive a 12 month listing on the number one destination website for Cornwall, visitcornwall.com:
- receives 4 million visits per year and is Cornwall’s strongest online presence, inspiring customers researching their holidays and leisure breaks to get the most out of their visit. visitcornwall.com is top in Google searches for many Cornwall related phrases
- supported by an integrated digital marketing strategy that involves regular email marketing to our customer database of 270,000 potential visitors, and regular interaction with our 375,000 social media fans and followers
- recognised as being the official online visitor guide to Cornwall
- has a 25+ year legacy and is the result of thousands of pounds of investment
- as a member of Visit Cornwall you can have your own page on visitcornwall.com under the following sections; Where to stay, Things to do, Food and drink, Conferences, Weddings
- Reduced advertising rates in our print guides and digital marketing
- Preferential involvement in our PR activity, content, social media and competition promotions
- Access to all our membership services and business resources, including a regular newsletter with the latest tourism industry news
- You will be supporting the tourism industry and contributing to its sustainable future, both in the short and long term
- We don’t just promote Visit Cornwall or our website, we promote Cornwall!
Download the Visit Cornwal Membership Booklet for full details.
Join before 14th December 2016 and get an Early Bird 5% discount on the 2017 prices.
How to join
Pay online: email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the category and size of your business as per the rate card and we will send you a link for payment.
Pay by cheque: send a cheque (made payable to Visit Cornwall) along with an accompanying letter (detailing the name of your business, category it fits in & contact details) to Visit Cornwall, The Old Bakery Studios, Malpas Road, Truro, Cornwall TR1 1QH
Pay by telephone: call us on 01208 811152 - option 1 for member support or option 5 for membership sales. You will need to follow this up with an email to authorise us to take payment from the card given.
Where does your membership fee go?
Every penny of the membership fee goes into destination Cornwall. As a CIC we’re here for you and the greater good of Cornwall. We’re not about getting rich and boosting salaries, our goal is to fund promotional activity and services to support the industry. You can be assured that your membership fee is helping to raise the profile of Cornwall, attracting visitors and helping to get your business noticed.
Phone or email if you have any questions email@example.com 01208 811152.