National Maritime Museum Cornwall
The safety of our visitors, volunteers and staff is paramount to us so it is with regret that we have decided to temporarily close National Maritime Museum Cornwall. Read our full statement.
National Maritime Museum Cornwall is an independent museum celebrating the influence of the sea on history and culture and telling the story of Cornwall’s incredible maritime heritage.
- Collections The museum’s collections consist of a unique range of objects, boats, art, books and archives
- The National Small Boat Collection The museum is home to this collection of national importance, representative of boats from the UK and around the world
- Cornwall galleries Explore the Cornwall galleries to discover stories of Cornwall and The Sea
- Boatbuilding See shipwrights at work in the boat building workshop
- 15 galleries Incredible maritime heritage
- The Bartlett Library and Maritime Research Centre Houses a diverse collection of maritime reference books, periodicals, and archive material.
- 100 foot Lookout Tower Amazing panoramic views over Falmouth harbour.
- Waterside Café The best views in Falmouth
- Heritage Boat Tours
From story-telling and live demonstrations to make-and-takes and dressing up we're a museum that says 'climb aboard'.
Check NMMC.CO.UK for dates, times and further information about the school holiday activities.
Pay once, get in free all year!